Moving And Downsizing Seniors
Moving and Downsizing Seniors. Sorting through a lifetime of possessions before moving your loved one to a smaller home, nursing home or retirement residence can be daunting.
How do you decide what “fits” in the new limited space? What do you do with what’s left?
Your first step to worry-free moving and downsizing for seniors in Barrie and surrounding area is to call Living Organized®.
You’ll benefit from:
- worry free planning and coordination from a professional organizer.
- caring, patient staff who look after every detail.
- reduced stress on family members by leaving the hard work to us.
- gentle guidance to sort and pass along treasured possessions.
- and finally, peace of mind knowing that no detail has been missed.
Living Organized is Barrie and South Simcoe County’
First Choice for Moving and Downsizing Seniors.
“Letting go can be tough for seniors. More importantly, I understand the importance of a gentle approach that lets seniors take the time to first be ready to let go. Together, we decide what stays and what will be passed along. Family members appreciate my objective but caring style that lifts so much of the burden of making all those decisions.”
Choose from a wide range of services when moving and downsizing seniors:
- Move consultation, including visits to existing and new home.
- Professional packing , unpacking, and new home set-up.
- Disbursement and disposal of effects per family instruction
- Delivery of usable goods to local charities of your choice.
- Coordination with Barrie referral services including cleaning, storage, auctioneers, antique dealers, real estate agents, professional movers, pet sitters, lawyers, utilities and more.