- March 3, 2016
- Posted by: mharlos
- Category: Living Organized, Organization
The Living Organized® 101 Series
Being organized has many benefits. Today, I have just scratched the surface with a few benefits to being organized at home, at work and in your life.
• Cleaning becomes easier and faster
• Better use of existing space
• Living becomes easier and more effective because you can find what you need when you need it
• Being Organized Saves Time and Money – No more late fees and penalty fees.
• You won’t be buying things you know you already own but can’t find them.
• You’ll be able to minimize time spent on looking for things
• You will have more time to spend on important things important to you, like family.
• Have a more balanced lifestyle. You will be able to better manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
• Consequently, you’ll feel good about your environment.
At Work You’ll:
• Arrive on time for appointments
• Be more productive.
• Reduce clutter in your work space
• You will be able to be more flexible and creative.
• Focus easily on tasks
• Have better direction
• And, especially relevant you get more done in less time.
In Your Life:
• Reduces stress and anxiety
• Gives you more time for yourself
• More time for family
• More time with friends
• You’ll be able to relax more
• More time for the things that are important to you i.e. exercise, reading, hobbies
• Being organized provides you with greater control over your life.
Being disorganized at home often results in embarrassment. You may feel concerned when visitors drop by and see clutter or things out of place.
At work, the sign of a messy desk or work environment is no longer seen as the sign of a busy person.
Therefore, an organized work place is one that portrays an individual or a business that is productive, efficient and successful.