- February 5, 2014
- Posted by: mharlos
- Category: Home Organization, Home Staging
I would like to introduce you to a cleaning expert Marlene Mills, Queen of Clean at Team Chore Busters. She has saved my clients time, money and the environment by making the old look new again, rather than replacing.
Here are three easy tips:
1. Do an inventory of all the cleaning products you have in your cupboards.
2. Put all the cleaners on the floor where you can look them all over.
You will need:
- one degreaser (dish soap)
- one acid based cleaner (vinegar)
For tough scrubs I use:
- Kleen & Shine from Glen Martin Limited Barrie which is similar to a VIM but works better.
- Not so tough scrubs use baking soda.
Save your money! Buy one or two products and that is all you need.
5-10 seconds now saves you a scrub later. For example – in the washroom – keep a box of baking soda under the sink. Sprinkle the toilet bowl with baking soda. Take the brush and give it a swish. Do that every other day and you should never need to scrub your toilet bowl again.
In with the toilet brush you can keep an old toothbrush to give the toilet lid clips a brush.
3. Use a microfibre cloth to wipe starting from the tank lid down – all the way to the floor and once around the toilet where it attaches to the floor.
Done no scrubbing, just a wipe.
Cleaners call me to get their client’s homes
and offices organized before they go into do the cleaning.
“The National Soap and Detergent Association believes getting rid of clutter
would eliminate 40 percent of the housework in the average home.”
You will get a far better cleaning once everything
you need, use and love is in it’s proper place.
705 – 431 – 7774