Home Staging Helps!
Homes are Purchased Based on Emotions…Love at first sight!
A buyer’s first impression is made within 5 seconds of walking into your home and for some buyers it’s when they drive up and see the curb appeal…or the lack there of.
Home Staging brings out a home’s best features, minimizes any negatives within it and decorate it for the right target market.
Living Organized sets the stage so that a greater number of potential buyers will desire your property to be their new home.
A detailed room by room report is provided to help you, the homeowner move through all the phases necessary to prepare your home for the market. You can follow the report to achieve the desired outcome or we can coordinate parts of or the entire project on your behalf.
Professional Home Staging Services include:
- Furniture placement and colour consultation
- Help with disbursement & disposal of effects
- Free Delivery of usable goods to local charities
Provide referrals to and/or coordinate:
- Cleaning services
- Consignment stores
- Storage rental facilities
- Skilled Trade & Handyman services
- Experts dealing in collectibles and antiques
- Disposal of junk and hazardous waste items
Living Organized will work with current furnishings and select updated colours and items to give a fresh new stylish look that a perspective buyer will appreciate.
Benefits to Home Staging:
- Homes that are staged sell four times faster than homes that are not – and most often for more money.
- Today’s buyers will pay more for homes that are move in ready.
- Home Staging works in both a buyers and sellers market.
- The cost of staging your home is significantly less than having to drop the listing price of your home.
Not only an expert at home staging, Margaret’s talent is helping sort through years of memories with sensitivity when preparing for the sale of an aged parent’s home.
Call to book your appointment today!